Competitive advantages obtained by some shipowners as a result of non-observance of applicable international rules and standards.
Publisher: OECD in Paris
Written in English
- Shipping -- Cost of operation.,
- Ships -- Safety regulations.
|Series||OECD working papers,, vol. 4, no. 2, OECD working papers ;, v. 4, no. 2.|
|Contributions||Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development.|
|LC Classifications||HD72 .O38 vol. 4, no. 2|
|The Physical Object|
|Pagination||31 p. ;|
|Number of Pages||31|
|LC Control Number||96207203|
- Alberta international offices
- Highland Towers tragedy
- Solar energy for tomorrows world
- Intergovernmental responsibilities for financing public transit services
- Appliance standards
- history and antiquities of Camberwell in the County of Surrey
- Engineering Mechanics
- Through Russia.
- Regeneration of Douglas-fir in the Klamath Mountains Region, California and Oregon
- Australian phrasebook
- Four Philosophies That Shape the Middle School
- The fairy shoemaker, and other fairy poems
- Humerus fractures
- Algorithms and programming tools for image processing on the MPP.
- Freemen of Victoria!
- SQL Queries for Mere Mortals(R)
- A Modern Chronicle
- Gazette publications.
- The White Hind (The Kilkerran Collection)